High quality Blue Water 12 or 24v automatic battery charging kit designed in the USA. The kit includes two products, a Dual Circuit Plus battery switch and an Automatic Charging Relay. These components simplify switching and automate charging, so that all you have to do is turn the battery switch ON when you arrive and OFF when you leave. Adding a second battery prevents getting stranded with a discharged start battery.
Dual Circuit Plus battery switch
- The On / Off position, switches two battery banks simultaneously while maintaining battery isolation between the two banks
- The combine position connects two battery banks in the event of a low start battery.
- 700A Cranking for (30 sec)
- 525A Intermittent( 5 Min)
- 350A Continuous
Automatic Charging Relay (More robust than the traditional diode systems)
- Automatically combines batteries during charging, isolates batteries when discharging and when starting engines.
- Protects sensitive electronics by temporary isolation of house loads from engine circuit during engine cranking
- Designed for 12 or 24 volt systems
- Hermetically sealed contacts/vaporproof
- Water proof to IP67 standard
- ISO 8846 Marine
- Ignition protected—safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Supports high-output alternators up to 120 Amps
- Dual sensing
- Comes with wiring diagram and fixing screws
- Part number 8-27650
- 210A Intermittent (5 min)
- 120A Continuous
- Start Isolation allows temporary isolation of House loads from Engine circuit during engine cranking to protect sensitive electronics from sags and spikes
- Remote LED remotely indicates ACR states - requires optional LED