Replacement engine mounts for Perkins 4.108M marine engines. Fitting the correct type of mount for the weight and use of your engine is crucial in not only maintaining structural safety, but also reducing to a minimum the transmission of engine vibration. We have extensively researched options for replacing the original engine mounts on Perkins 4.107 marine engines and are pleased to now offer these robust engine mounts. They offer the following advantage over alternatives.
- Minimised width of the mount base (6 cm) enables mounting on the narrowest of engine beds.
- Heavy duty anodised steel construction (we do not recommend stainless steel alternatives, as they will crack over time).
- Anodised height adjuster studs and fittings are available.
- Designed to counteract fore and aft propulsion thrust.
- 'Failsafe' design means that the mounting cap cannot tear away from the base.
- Available in two rubber 'shore' options (the shore rating is the hardness of the rubber)and we recommended fitting four of our 55 shore mounts for both the front and rear of the engine where no gearbox is attached. Where a gearbox is also attached, we recommend two of our 55 shore mounts for the front mounts and two of our 65 shore mounts for the rear mounts.
- 55 shore mount maximum (single mount) load 70 Kg
- 65 shore mount maximum (single mount) load 90 Kg
UK delivery is by 1st class Royal Mail. European and Worldwide shipping is also available.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good quality mounts and easy to install to 4108 Perkins engine