A very comprehensive set of high quality aftermarket gaskets and seals for the bottom end of your Perkins 4.248. Manufactured in the UK from the highest quality gasketing materials.
The set includes:
- diesel lift pump gaskets (2 bolt and 4 bolt versions)
- oil filter head gasket (two options)
- sump gasket (two options to cover marine, industrial and agricultural versions) and rubber seals
- timing cover inner and outer gaskets
- rear oil seal carrier gasket (early and later versions)
- crankshaft front oil seal (a quality double lip seal)
- crankshaft rear rope seal (early versions) or double lip seal (later versions)
- injector pump gasket
- oil pipe gaskets
- water pump and water pump carrier gaskets
- raw water pump gasket for marine versions
- Large selection of other gaskets and seals for the various engine options including marine pipework
- Our own data sheet with details of torque settings and rope seal fitting
We strive to offer the most comprehensive bottom gasket sets available. This set is put together by ourselves using our detailed knowledge of these engines and our exacting standards. The gaskets are made to our specifications from a range of high quality gasket materials and the set represents excellent value.
Please note that this gasket and seals set fits all versions of the 4.248 including marinised versions. The type of rear crankshaft oil seal supplied will depend upon whether your engine (most are lip seals with the earlier engines having rope seals) was manufactured before, or after 1978. Please see our 'engine number location' page for how to date your engine and advise us of the year with your order. Alternatively contact us if you are unsure.
UK delivery is by 1st class Royal Mail. European and Worldwide shipping is also available.