A comprehensive kit which includes the major components that you will need to overhaul your tired and smoking Perkins 4154 engine.
This overhaul kit includes the following parts:
- Cylinder liners x 4 - (semi-finished liner)
- Pistons x 4 - standard size 5-ring pistons
- Gudgeon (wrist) pins x 4
- Gudgeon pin circlips x 8
- Piston ring sets x 4
- Main bearing set.
- Connecting rod bearing set.
- Connecting rod small end bushes x 4
- Top gasket set - includes valve seals and injector copper washers
- Cylinder head gasket - top quality and lined with silicon water jacket sealant
- Bottom gasket set - includes gaskets for marine versions
- Front and rear crankshaft oil seals
- Fuel lines washers and seals set
- Tube of quality semi-hardening gasket sealant
- Bottle of Lucas Oils engine assembly lube (not included in air shipments, due to airline security)
This kit is put together by ourselves using our knowledge of these engines and our desire to offer only the highest quality parts. They are exceptionally well engineered and are designed for marine 4.154 engines and also automotive/industrial versions. Main bearings are supplied as standard or -0.010". Connecting rod bearings are supplied as either standard, -0.010", -0.020" or -0.030". To help you choose, please note the following information below.
- Main bearing journal diameter 2.7485/2.749" (standard)
- Crankpin journal diameter 2.2485/2.249" (standard)
Note that our kit is designed for the UK and US versions of this engine (not later Japanese 200 series). Some parts are not interchangeable, so see our other listing for the later 200 series engine.
UK delivery is by next day courier. European and Worldwide shipping is also available.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great service. Fast shipping. Overall great product. Greatly recommend
Delivery Amazing Parts still to be installed but on Inspection all components appear to be there and the Quality looks great.
suits the need with choice of wear; missing parts numbers to match parts with drawings when received. checked against main eqpt when arriving in workshop.