Quality aftermarket Perkins 6.354 Bottom Gasket set.
With the Perkins version of this gasket set now often having long lead times and all gaskets being partially stamped from a single sheet of gasket material, we decided to re-manufacture a complete bottom gasket and seals set for this engine, with each gasket being made from the correct material for its particular use.
We can therefore now offer a very comprehensive set of quality gaskets and seals for the bottom end of your Perkins 6.354 engine. This set includes the following parts:
- water pump gaskets
- Pushrod inspection cover gaskets
- Timing cover gasket and ancilliary covers gaskets
- Fuel lift pump gaskets (both options)
- Injection pump gasket and seal options
- Sump gasket including rubber seal pieces
- Crankshaft front oil seal
- Crankshaft rear rope seals and gaskets for housing options
- Oil filter head gasket
- Various oil pipework and cooler flange gaskets
With one of our sets you can be sure that you are fitting the highest quality parts at significant savings over the alternatives
UK, European and Worldwide shipping available.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Getting parts for a 50 year old marine engine is a tricky business, but these guys are putting them back into production which is great. The quality is good and the kit is very comprehensive. Sadly it didn't include a gasket that on my engine is pretty essential, but they are keen to understand the need and will put this into the kit too.
Overall good quality gasket kit. I thought there would have been a crankshaft pulley seal in the kit?
A seal is included in this kit, sounds like it was a packaging error....
Exactly as described