A very comprehensive aftermarket set of quality gaskets and seals for the top end of your Perkins 6.354 engine
- Cylinder head gasket - this is an upgrade on the standard copper head gasket. A top quality laminated head gasket with silicon beading around water jacket areas
- A set of inlet manifold gaskets
- Water thermostat housing gaskets
- Rocker cover gasket made from nitrile rubber.
- A set of exhaust manifold and turbocharger gaskets
- A set of inlet valve stem oil seals
- Six injector copper washers
- Various water jacket cover gaskets
- Various water pump gaskets
We strive to offer the most comprehensive Perkins 6.354 top gasket set available, using our detailed knowledge of this engine. For example, the original cork rocker cover gasket is known to suffer premature failure due to heat damage from the exhaust manifold beneath it, which results in oil leaks from the rocker cover, which is in effect lying on its side. We have therefore manufactured an upgraded gasket in a modern heat resistant nitrile rubber material, which greatly improves the sealing properties of the rocker cover.
This set is manufactured to our specifications using the highest quality gasketing materials and represents excellent value.
UK delivery is by 1st class Royal Mail. European and Worldwide shipping is also available.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Way better then perkins
I ordered a set from perkins awhile back but it around 2 months just to get here but this set came way faster and has better water flow. The quality is great and it comes with every gasket.
Perkins 6.354 Top Gasket set
Great product, I'll buy another one for spare parts
Good but standerd not complete
The gaskets are good quality for a very good price. Standard there is missing one gasket for the inlet-manifold. P4E put it separately in the set for me. Thanks.
Now included in all sets P4E
Well made product
Exactly as described
Good prrice and quality
I had ordered a top and bottom gasket set for a Perkins 6.354HT. Its a good quality, a very good price and all the parts you need are in it. You don't have to order gaskets or seals separately.