High quality aftermarket engine mounts for Perkins Prima M60 marine engines. Fitting the correct type of mount for the weight and use of your engine is crucial in not only maintaining structural safety, but also reducing to a minimum the transmission of engine vibration. We have extensively researched options for replacing the original engine mounts on Perkins M60 marine engines and are pleased to now offer these robust engine mounts. They offer the following advantage over alternatives.
- Minimised width of the mount base (6 cm) enables mounting on the narrowest of engine beds.
- Heavy duty anodised steel construction (we do not recommend stainless steel alternatives, as they will crack over time).
- The top part of the hood has a cross-shaped stamp, which improves its stiffness in mobile applications and also improves the evacuation of splash from oils or liquids.
- The hood or (cap) also protects the rubber from dripping oil, diesel, ozone and ultraviolet
- Comes with anodised stepped height adjuster 12mm to 16mm.
- Designed to counteract fore and aft propulsion thrust.
- 'Failsafe' design means that the mounting cap cannot tear away from the base.
- 55 shore mount maximum single load 70 Kg
|Deflection in mm
UK, European and Worldwide shipping available.