UK / EU Brexit
On the 1st of January 2021 the trade transition period between the United Kingdom and European Union expired and consequently the UK is no longer a member of the EU Single Market or the Customs Union. Trade between the UK and EU is now subject to new agreements.
What does this mean ?
1. Orders shipped after the 1st of January 2021 destined for EU countries will incur new Import duties and Taxes. We recommend you make yourself aware of the tax and duty before placing an order.
2. Parts4engines Ltd is no longer required to charge 20% VAT on sales to any country within the EU. Prices shown on our website are VAT exclusive.
3. Although the new agreement allows for zero tariff trade between the UK and EU, delivery couriers have increased shipping costs to cope with the additional bureaucracy.
4. The new trade agreements reduce cross-border mobility and this may result in slightly longer shipping times.
5. Sales to the UK including Northern Ireland still incur 20% VAT and this will be applied during the order process.
6. The table below indicates typical EU service and disbursement duties, taxes will vary according to the destination country. Import fees will be collected electronically by the delivery courier before the package is released.
(New from March 2021 ) we now offer a new DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) courier service from FedEx which will allow customers in most EU countries to prepay the import VAT (on orders below £125.00 GBP ) and therefore FedEx will waiver the disbursement fees. Unfortunately FedEx cannot offer this service to Greece or Portugal.
7. Please note, import duties/taxes to Greece and Portugal can be expensive, we suggest you check costs with the relevant authorities before ordering.
8. Any taxes and disbursement fees payable will be collected by the delivery courier electronically before they release the package.