A quality universal water resistant tachometer and hour meter, ideal for use in the marine environment and manufactured exclusively for Parts4engines Ltd. This tachometer can be configured to work in conjunction with alternators, magnetic pickup sensors, or ignition systems.
- Water resistant with sealed plastic body, glass lens and chrome plated nickel bezel.
- 12/24v digital intrnal processor
- 0-4,000rpm range
- LCD hour meter with 1/10 hour increments
- LED backlight
- Easy fit plastic bezel with rubber seal, allowing fitment to dashboard cut-outs from 1mm to 16mm thickness
- Tinned connention cables for longevity in the marine environment
- Body diameter (for hole cut-out) 85mm with a 90mm bezel diameter. 65mm minimum depth required behind the bezel.
- Full wiring and programming instructions included; requires battery positive (+), battery negative (-), signal connection (from alternator) and backlight positive (+).
Click to see the wiring instructions
We have personal experience of fitting this tachometer as an alternative to an OE unit (see photo above).
UK delivery is by courier or 1st class post. European and Worldwide delivery is also available.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Replaced it on a 1991 instrument panel of a volvo penta 2002b. Wiring straight forward.
The only confusing part is what to do with the old G wire. We just left it disconnected and it worked. Programming is simple too. The tricky part is getting the initial measures as accurate as possible as a few mm of will result in big deviations.
After the programming look right at stationary rpm, we took it out on a test sail and max rev the enigine. It should maxed out at 3200 rpm. The tacho read 3100 rpm. A quick division will then give you the correction.
Excellent performance and fully compatible with VOLVO PENTA 2003T (1992(