Replacement front engine mount for Volvo Penta MD2040. Fitting the correct type of mount for the weight and use of your engine is crucial in not only maintaining structural safety, but also in reducing to a minimum the transmission of engine vibration through to the hull.
- Heavy duty anodised steel construction (we do not recommend stainless steel alternatives, as the base will crack over time).
- Designed to counteract fore and aft propulsion thrust, along with side loadings (when the boat is heeling)
- 'Failsafe' design means that the mounting cap cannot tear away from the base (e.g. during a 'knockdown')
- Manufactured with a compliant '35 or 45 shore' rubber (the shore rating is the hardness of the rubber), which will minimise vibration transmission from the engine
- Supplied with a high tensile anodised mounting bolt M16 x80mm or choose the height adjuster option above
- Different shore ratings options for Saildrive or Gearbox
|Deflection in mm||45 Shore||35 Shore|
UK, European and Worldwide shipping available.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These mounts appear to be very good value, and quality. I had to cut down the length of the height adjuster pin on the alternator side of the engine, but other than that they fitted perfectly where the original mounts were.