Replacement engine mounts for Volvo Penta MD22 marine engines. These mounts have a 'stiffness' rating of (45 shore) are are correct for the weight of this engine thus maintaining structural safety, but also reducing to a minimum the transmission of engine vibration.
- Heavy duty anodised steel construction (we do not recommend stainless steel alternatives, as they will crack over time).
- Designed to counteract fore and aft propulsion thrust.
- 'Failsafe' design means that the mounting cap cannot tear away from the base.
- 45 'Shore' rubber in these mounts (the shore rating is the hardness of the rubber), means that they will minimise vibration transmission from the engine.
- High tensile bolt included or
- Height adjuster option available
UK delivery is by 1st class Royal Mail. European and Worldwide shipping is also available.