UK shipping - Our shipping rates are charged 'at cost', we do not charge for packaging. Delivery of low value small items weighing less than (1Kg) or with a value under £50.00 can be shipped by Royal Mail First Class post or a tracked courier service. Items over (1kg) will be delivered by courier, all courier deliveries will require a signature. You can choose from FedEx, DHL or UPS services. The shipping rates shown are negotiated live rates and may vary.
European shipping - We ship daily to all countries within the Euro zone. We only use tracked services from FedEx, DHL or UPS. You can usually choose from a standard or express service depending on your location. Tracking numbers will be emailed to your once the parcel has been processed, a signature will be required upon delivery. Please see our information regarding the new shipping process following rule changes from the 1st of January 2021. UK / EU Brexit
Rest of the world shipping - We ship by tracked courier and regularly deliver to: Australia, Azores, Canary Islands, Iceland, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, Spain, USA, West Indies. We only use the services of FedEx, UPS or DHL. You can choose from a standard or express service depending on your location. Courier rates vary considerably depending on your location however, the delivery times are usually very similar so its worth choosing the cheapest option available. Tracking numbers will be emailed to your once the parcel has been processed, a signature will be required upon delivery.
Russia Sorry we no longer ship to Russia.
Brazil We do require a CPF or a CNPJ tax number before we can ship orders to Brazil.
Typical courier delivery times - once shipped
- UK Next working day
- Europe and North America 1 to 3 working days
- Rest of world and remote areas working 3 to 5 days
Delivery rates - Our negotiated European and Worldwide shipping rates are very competitive and are calculated by the weight and size of the package. For a live rate quote, simply add products to the shopping cart and at the checkout page you will see the shipping cost for your products clearly displayed.
How to estimate shipping costs
Add your products to the 'Cart' and then on the 'Cart' page...
1. Select the 'Shipping: Add Info' button
2. Select your Country -> State -> Zip/Postcode,
3. Choose a shipping method,
4. Click on the 'ESTIMATE SHIPPING' button.
Order hasn't arrived?
If your parcel hasn't been delivered then please check the following:
1. Find your parcel's progress using the tracking number and link in your email confirmation of shipment.
2. Check if an 'attempted delivery' card has been left for you, or your neighbours have accepted your parcel, or your order might be waiting at a local Post office or delivery depot.
3. If you still can't find your parcel, please contact us here.