UK Shipping - We only charge for postage 'at cost', not packaging! Delivery on smaller items is by First class post or tracked courier. Parcels over 1Kg are shipped by tracked courier.
Europe and the rest of the world - We ship by Airmail post or tracked courier. Countries we regularly deliver to: Austria, Australia, Azores, Belgium, Canary Islands, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, USA, West Indies. Please note, if you require a fast service please choose a courier option. Airmail shipping has limited tracking information and European destinations may take up to 10 days - outside of Europe shipping times may take 2 to 3 weeks.
Typical courier delivery times - once shipped
UK Next day - Europe and North America 2 to 3 days - Rest of world and remote areas 3 to 5 days
Delivery rates - Our European and Worldwide shipping rates are very competitive and are based upon weight and size and show live rates. For a quote, simply add products to the shopping basket and at the checkout page you will see the shipping cost for your products clearly displayed.
How to estimate shipping and tax?
Add your products to the 'Cart' and then on the 'Cart' page...
1. Select the 'Shipping: Add Info' button
2. Select your Country -> State -> Zip/Postcode,
3. Choose a shipping method,
4. Click on the 'ESTIMATE SHIPPING' button.
Order hasn't arrived?
If your parcel hasn't been delivered then please check the following:
1. Find your parcel's progress using the tracking number and link in your email confirmation of shipment.
2. Check if an 'attempted delivery' card has been left for you, or your neighbours have accepted your parcel, or your order might be waiting at a local Post office or delivery depot.
3. If you still can't find your parcel, please contact us here.