Liqui Molly Diesel Purge additive is designed to remove deposits on injection nozzles and combustion chambers as well as boosting the cetane number. It also helps to eliminate engine running problems such as knocking when idling and ensures smooth and quiet engine running. Formulated to protect the fuel system against corrosion it also optimizes emission test values.
Suitable for all diesel engines with and without a diesel particulate filter. As a preventative measure at each inspection, after repairs to the fuel system or for treating problems (see application description on the container or in the technical data sheet). Tested for compatibility with turbochargers. Fully compatible with all conventional diesel and biodiesel fuels. Contents sufficient to treat up to 75 liters of fuel
Preventive use: Add to diesel fuel according to the inspection intervals.
- Remedial use: Disconnect fuel feed and return lines and insert into the diesel purge. Start the engine. Run the engine at a variety of different speeds and switch off before the container is empty. Reconnect fuel lines to the fuel system and check for leaks. In cases of extreme contamination, repeat the cleaning process if necessary.
- Eliminates diesel knocking
- Increases operational reliability
- Boosts the cetane number
- Guarantees optimum combustion
- Good corrosion protection
- Highly economical
- Reduces deposits
- Cleans the fuel system
- For further information see datasheet
- Made in Germany
- 1 Litre
UK delivery only