Replacement engine mounts for Perkins Prima M60 marine engines. Fitting the correct type of mount for the weight and use of your engine is crucial in not only maintaining structural safety, but also reducing to a minimum the transmission of engine vibration. We have extensively researched options for replacing the original engine mounts on Perkins Prima M60 marine engines and are pleased to now offer these robust engine mounts. They offer the following advantage over alternatives.
- Minimised width of the mount base (6 cm) enables mounting on the narrowest of engine beds.
- Heavy duty anodised steel construction (we do not recommend stainless steel alternatives, as they will crack over time).
- Comes with anodised stepped height adjuster 12mm to 16mm.
- Designed to counteract fore and aft propulsion thrust.
- 'Failsafe' design means that the mounting cap cannot tear away from the base.
- Rating: 55 shore mount maximum (single mount) load 70 Kg
UK delivery is by 1st class Royal Mail or courier. European and Worldwide shipping is also available.