A comprehensive aftermarket kit which includes the major components that you will need to overhaul your tired and smoking Perkins 4107M marine and 4107 industrial/agricultural engine.
This overhaul kit includes the following parts:
- Cylinder liners x 4 - (fully finished)
- Pistons x 4 - these are the correct 5 ring pistons
- Gudgeon pins x 4
- Gudgeon pin circlips x 8
- Piston ring sets x 4
- Con-rod bearing set (4 pairs)
- Main bearing set (3 pairs)
- Thrust washers -standard size
- Top gasket set - includes valve seals and injector copper washers
- Cylinder head gasket - top quality copper gasket
- Tube of quality cylinder head gasket sealant
- Bottom gasket set - a very comprehensive set including agricultural and marine gaskets and using our specification of the highest quality gasket material
- Cylinder liner seals x 8
- Front double lip (rubber)and rear (rope) crankshaft oil seals
- Set of engine core plugs
- Lucas assembly lube
- Oil pump securing bolt lock tab
- Idle gear securing bolt lock tab
- Flywheel bolt securing bolt lock tab
- Combustion chamber insert retaining washer x4
These popular kits are put together by ourselves using our detailed knowledge of these engines and our desire to offer only the highest quality parts. They are exceptionally well engineered and designed for all marine 4.107's and also automotive/industrial versions with 5 ring pistons (the majority).
To help you choose the correct main and connecting rod bearings, please note the following
- Crankpin diameter (standard size) 1.9993" to 2.0001" (50.78 mm to 50.80 mm)
- Main journal diameter (standard size) 2.248" to 2.2485" (57.099 mm to 57.112 mm)
UK delivery is by courier. European and Worldwide shipping is also available.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
schnelle Lieferung nach österreuch, Teile passen sehr gut
This engine rebuilt kit is the most complete kit on the market. From what I can tell it's excellent quality. I'm an Automotive Technician with 30 some years experience, so I know what I'm dealing with. Thanks to the great people from "Parts for Engines" I was able to rebuilt my motor for a very reasonable price.