Manufactured to US military specification by Tecnoseal in Italy, one of the worlds leading suppliers of sacrificial anodes for cathodic protection in the leisure boat market, this aftermarket split ring zinc anode kit fits the full range of Volvo Penta 120 Saildrive units including the 120, 120S, 120SB, 120C-D, 120S-D, 120-E, S120C, MS25S , MS25S-A, MS25S-R, S120C.
An alternative to Volvo Penta OE part numbers 876286 or 851983 and MG Duff CM851983Z, ZV014, this split ring anode kit allows the anode to be changed each season without removal of the propeller.
The Kit includes
- 2 x zinc 'split ring' anode halves (for salt water)
- 4 x stainless anode mounting set screws
- 2 x stainless adapter plates
- 2 x stainless adapter plate countersunk set screws
Choose from the options above either the complete kit, or replacement anodes.
- Anode external Diameter including fixing lugs 122mm
- Anode external Diameter not including fixing lugs 97mm
- Anode bolt hole spacing 72mm
- Anode Internal Diameter 40mm
- Anode height 27mm
UK, European and worldwide delivery are available.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
New split anode for early Volvo Saildrive looks well engineered. Fitting will have to wait till after the lockdown. Hopefully the last time the prop will be removed.