A quality Volvo Penta split collar zinc anode for (4 blade) folding propellers. Manufactured to US military specification by Tecnoseal in Italy, one of the worlds leading suppliers of sacrificial anodes for cathodic protection in the leisure boat market. This split ring zinc anode kit fits propellers fitted to the full range of Volvo Penta Saildrive units including:
- 130S-C, 130SR-C, 130S-D, 130SR-D, 130S, 130S-B, 130SR-A, 130SR-B
- 150S, 150S-B, 150SR, 150SR-B
- MS10A-A, MS10A-B, MS10L-A, MS10L-B, MS15A-A, MS15A-B, MS15L-A, MS15L-B, MS25A-A, MS25L-A
- HS25A, HS25A-B, HS25A-C, HS25AE-A, HS45A, HS45AE, HS63A-A, HS63AE-A, HS63IV-A, HS63IVE-A, HS63IVE-D, HS80AE, HS80AE-B, HS80VE, HS85AE, HS85IVE-A, HS85IVE, HS85IV-A, HS63AE-C, HS63AE, HS63AE-D, HS63AE-B, HS85AE-A, HS85IVE-A, HS45A-B, HS45AE-C, HS45AE-B, HS63IVE, HS80IVE-B, HS68IV-A, HS80AE, HS68A-A
- Equivalent to Volvo Penta part number 3584442
- Bolt hole diameter 5.5mm (head 10mm)
- This is a zinc anode for use in salt water.
UK delivery is by 1st class Royal Mail or courier. European and Worldwide delivery is available.