Replacement front engine mount for Volvo Penta MD2030. Fitting the correct type of mount for the weight and use of your engine is crucial in not only maintaining structural safety, but also in reducing to a minimum the transmission of engine vibration through to the hull.
- Heavy duty anodised steel construction (we do not recommend stainless steel alternatives, as the base will crack over time).
- Designed to counteract fore and aft propulsion thrust, along with side loadings (when the boat is heeling)
- 'Failsafe' design means that the mounting cap cannot tear away from the base (e.g. during a 'knockdown')
- Manufactured with a compliant '35 or 45 shore' rubber (the shore rating is the hardness of the rubber), which will minimise vibration transmission from the engine
- Different shore ratings options for Saildrive or Gearbox
Supplied with a high tensile anodised mounting bolt, or choose the height adjuster option above.
|Deflection in mm||45 Shore||35 Shore|
UK, European and Worldwide shipping available.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great quality components and everything necessary to either set the adjuster shafts with Loctite and then thread the nuts , or slide the mountings in place of the others in situ , before inserting the threaded shaft and securing with the included nut and lock nut once located for ease of installation.
Excellent value for money too , very happy
I ordered these part on Friday Evening Australia time , they arrived in Brisbane Sunday cleared customs and was flown Brisbane to Cairns on Monday, I picked the parts up Tuesday Morning then fitted them in boat job done. Not to mention the price with delivery,. I had been quoted close to $2,000.00 for the engine mounts.
I ordered several other parts, alternator, engine Coolant circulation pump with housing, quoted 900.00
Impellers huge saving. Check it out for you self. The parts were original and fitted perfectly. The alternator is actually a better quality, the heat exchanger boots perfect and once again perfect fit. The marke up on marine engine spare parts is out of control. Parts4engines make it so easy and DHL deliver tracked all the way.
I ordered some other parts from Melbourne’s went via Australia Post and took 8 days to arrive. I will use these guys any time excellent service and quality products. My little Volvo MD2030 is very happy and so is my pocket.